E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Industrial Technology Development and Industrial Structure Adjustment and Upgrading|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Bao hongjie, wang shengpeng. Coupling analysis of culture industry and tourism industry [J]. Industrial technology economy, 2010, 29(08):74-78. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Yanxie. Measurement and evaluation of the integration of culture industry and tourism industry based on the coupling model——Taking Quzhou City, Zhejiang Province as an example[J]. Jiangsu Commercial Forum, 2019(05):66-70. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Cuirong, Zhang Guanghai, Lu Fei. Coupling and coordinated development of tourism and culture industries in the provinces along the “Belt and Road” [J]. Journal of China University of Petroleum (Social Science Edition), 2019, 35(04): 85-92. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Qin, Huang Dayong. Measurement and evaluation of the development trend of the integration of tourism industry and culture industry——Taking Chongqing as an example[J]. Journal of Guangxi Economic Management Cadre College, 2019, 31(02): 68-74+82. [Google Scholar]
- Tang Yong, Xi Yuankai. Coupling Analysis of Culture Industry and Regional Economy in Less Developed Areas — — Taking Jiangxi as an Example[J]. Commercial Economic Research, 2018(23): 150-152. [Google Scholar]
- Bi Guohua, Yang Qingyuan, Liu Su. Coupling and coordinated development of China ’ s provincial ecological civilization construction and urbanization[J]. Economic Geography, 2017, 37(01): 50-58. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.