E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Industrial Technology Development and Industrial Structure Adjustment and Upgrading|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Weijia Zhang. Analysis on the Teaching Reform of Music Appreciation Course [J]. Journal of Chongqing Radio and Television University, 2010. 2:19-21. [Google Scholar]
- Xiaojun Liu, The Significance of Offering Music Appreciation Courses [J]. Great stage, 2010, (4): 145146. [Google Scholar]
- Ming Cheng. Talking about the Importance of Music Appreciation Education [J]. Journal of Shanxi Youth Management Cadre College, 2007, 28(2):192-207. [Google Scholar]
- Shaohong Huang. The Present Situation and Innovation of Music Appreciation Teaching [J]. New Technology of Library & Information Service, 2009, 03, 31. [Google Scholar]
- Hua Liu, The Promotion of Talent Appreciation Course [J]. Education, 2010, 51(3):187-200. [Google Scholar]
- Jing Zeng. Research on the Teaching of Public Basic Courses in Music Appreciation [J] Enterprise Technology and Development. 2009:336-337. [Google Scholar]
- Fu Z, Gatica L F, Sayas F J. Algorithm 949: MATLAB tools for HDG in three dimensions[J]. Acm Transactions on Mathematical Software, 2015, 41(3):1-21. [Google Scholar]
- Jingyi Zhang. Teaching Status and Countermeasures of Music Appreciation Course in Art [J]. Hebei Education, 2017, J605-4;G712. [Google Scholar]
- Ting Wang. On the Cultivation of Music Appreciation Ability of Non-art Students.[J]. Vitality 2016 No. 5:30-31. [Google Scholar]
- Jiaying Qin. Thoughts on Offering Music Appreciation Course for Non-music Majors [J]. Journal of Guangxi Administration of Politics and Law, 2011, No. 5:114-117. [Google Scholar]
- Fu Z, Heuer N, Sayas F J. Coupling of HDG with a double-layer potential BEM[J]. Mathematics, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Jing Huang. Research on the Teaching of Music Appreciation Course in Colleges [J]. Practice innovation,. 2013, (4):269-270. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.