E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Industrial Technology Development and Industrial Structure Adjustment and Upgrading|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- An Xiumei. Empirical Analysis of contingent Liabilities of local governments [J]. Journal of Central University of iinance and Economics, 2002(06):40-45. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Shaobo, Huaag Oenqing. Research on Hidden Debts of Local Governments in China [J]. iinancial Research, 2008(0t):64-68 [Google Scholar]
- oang Meihan. Research on implicit Government Debt Risk in China [J]. iinancial and Economic Studies, 2002(01):23-30. [Google Scholar]
- oei Rongrong, Li Tiande, Zou Xiaoyong. Estimation and Risk Assessment of PPP implicit Debt of Local Governments in China -Empirical Analysis based on spatial measurement and KMV Model [J]. Social Science Research, 2020(02):66-74. [Google Scholar]
- Li Lizhen, Aa Xiumei. Hidden Debt of Local Governments: Boundary, Classification estimation and Governance Path [J]. Contemporary iinance and Economics, 201t(03):37-47. [Google Scholar]
- oang Xiaoguang, Gao Shudong. Early oarning Evaluation and Control of Local government debt Risk [J]. Contemporary Economic Research, 2005(04):53-55. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Zhiping. Grey Assessment and Early oarning of Local Government debt risk in China [J]. Statistics and Decision-making, 2011(15):135-138. [Google Scholar]
- Shen Yuting, Jia Hongfei. Research on Early oarning System of Local Government Debt Risk in China -Analysis based on ahP and Entropy Method [J]. Contemporary iinance and Economics, 201t(06):34-46. [Google Scholar]
- zhou liang, Liu Yihong. Prevent and resolve the difficulties and countermeasures of the debt risk of local government: a literature review [J/OL]. iinancial development research: 1-7 [2020-04-01]. https://doi.org/10.1t647/j.cnki.371462/f.2020.03.008. [Google Scholar]
- Gao Hua, Zhaag Xuan. Research on Local Government Debt Risk Assessment: Dynamic System Model and Prediction [J]. iinance and Economics, 2020(03):34-44. [Google Scholar]
- Mao Jie, Han Ruixue, Xu Junwei. iinancial Pressure and Expansion of Local Government Debt -Quasinatural Experimental Analysis based on iull-gauge Government debt data in Beijing [J]. Comparison of Economic and Social Systems, 2020(01):22-33. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Yuqing, Xue Qiqi, Jiang Lei. Evolution logic and Transformation Path of Local Government Debt Governance -And On the Riddle of Local Government Debt iinancing in China [J]. Comparison of Economic and Social Systems, 2020(01):34-43. [Google Scholar]
- minty, song haemorrheological nature. Local government debt scale and risk measurement research [J/OL]. Economy and management review, 2020 (01) : 73-86 [2020-04-01]. https://doi.org/10.13t62/j.cnki.371486/f.2020.01.008. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Deyun, su-fen wang. Local government debt scale and municipal infrastructure investment, efficiency and effect [J/OL]. Economy and management review, 2020 (01) : 87-t8 [2020-04-01]. https://doi.org/10.13t62/j.cnki. 37-1486/f.2020.01.00t. [Google Scholar]
- oang Zhouwei, Zhao Qicheng, Li iangfang. Risk value estimation of Local government debt and its Decomposition application of spatial effect [J]. China Soft Science, 201t(12):81-t5. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.