E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Industrial Technology Development and Industrial Structure Adjustment and Upgrading|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Ma Bo, “On the way to upgrade tourism discipline, ” Tourism Tribune. Beijing, Vol.31, pp. 25-31, October 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Piao Zhina, Wu Bihu, Alastair M. Morrison, Shen Ye, and Li Mengjiao, “A comprehensive analysis of global tourism research pattern (2003-2012), ” Tourism Tribune. Beijing, Vol.30, pp.108-118, July 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Degen, Chen Tian, Wang Jinlian and Liu Changxue, “A comparative study of tourism research at home and abroad in 1980-2009, ” Acta Geographica Sinica. Beijing, Vol. 66, pp.535–548, April 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Jun, Ren Zewei, Wang Shenghong, Li Yunyun, Zhu Jianghuan, Chen Fan et al. “Characteristics and laws of international tourism research: Based on the analysis of literature collected by web of science from 1985 to 2015, ” Tourism Tribune. Beijing, Vol.34, pp. 125-133, March 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Xingjian, Zhang Liang and Song Hong, “Globalbiodiversity research during 1900-2009: A bibliometric analysis, ” Biodiversity and Conservation. Netherlands, Vol. 20(4), pp. 807-826, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Yin Shenqin, Zhang Jilong and Ren Lei, “Research hotspot analysis of Digital Library Based on keyword co-occurrence and social network analysis” Jounal of Academic Libraries. Bejing, Vol. 29, pp. 25-30+38. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.