E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Industrial Technology Development and Industrial Structure Adjustment and Upgrading|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Xianping Bi, Jianyi Zhao, The impact of technological innovation on China’s total employment and structure. Statistics and decision making, 2007, pp. 71-72. [Google Scholar]
- Guangdong Wang, Rensun Ye and Lei Wang, The impact of technological innovation on Employment: regional differences and policy choices, China soft science, 2008, pp. 151-160. [Google Scholar]
- Zhen Chen, Employment effect of scientific and technological innovation and its formation mechanism. Journal of Southwest University for Nationalites (Humanities and social sciences edition), 2011, No. 32, Vol.10, pp. 93-97. [Google Scholar]
- Maosheng Ran, YaLi Zou, Empirical Study on employment effect of technological innovation based on VAR model, Industrial technology economy, 2014, No. 33, Vol.7, pp. 110-116. [Google Scholar]
- Youping Cui, Yuguo Jin and Xiao Wang, Empirical analysis of the impact of technological innovation on employment in China: 1995-2013, Comparison of economic and social systems, 2015, Vol.4, pp. 154-164. [Google Scholar]
- D. Ricardo, On the Principles of Political Economy and Taxation. Commercial Press, 1817. [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Schumpeter, History of economic analysis, Beijing Commercial Press, 1980. [Google Scholar]
- P. M. Romer, Increasing Returns and Long-Run Growth, Journal of Political Economy, 1994. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.