E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Industrial Technology Development and Industrial Structure Adjustment and Upgrading|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Cao, S.Y.(2020) Analysis of the development status, existing problems and countermeasures of new media for government affairs. JOURNAL OF NEWS RESEARCH, 03:150-152. [Google Scholar]
- Ma C, X.Liang, C.H.(2020) Research on the Development Path of New Media for Education and Government Affairs in Henan Province. JOURNALISM LOVER. 05: 88-90. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu X, N. (2017) The Construction of Local “Double Micro” Government Affairs Communication System——Based on the Observation of the Five Main Functional Areas of Liaoning Province. MEDIA. 24:58-62. [Google Scholar]
- CNNIC.(2020) The 45th “Statistical Report on Internet Development in China”. http://www.cac.gov.cn/2020-04/27/c_1589535470378587.htm. [Google Scholar]
- Ma J, Y.(2018) Park planning and design. China Agricultural University Press. BeiJing. [Google Scholar]
- Chen X, Y.(2020) The Difficulties of Operation and Maintenance of New Media for Local Government Affairs and the Way to Breakthrough—Taking Jingbao “Sunshine” Government New Media Matrix. YOUNG journalist. 12:62-63 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.