E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Industrial Technology Development and Industrial Structure Adjustment and Upgrading|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Yang Yang, Jia Jtmdun, and Li Wei-wei /’Application Research of Ofice Automation System Based on J2EE”, JISUANJI YU XIANDAIHUA, No. 180, pp.l85-187, Aug, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Gu Ran, “Enterprise office automation system design and implementation[J]”, University of electronic science and technology, no. 05, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Zhen, “Office automation[J]”, Office automation, no. 22, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- He Jiang, “Introduction to the Word of office automation techniques[J]”, Journal of taiyuan city vocational and technical college, no. 07, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- W. B. Croft and L. S. Lefkowitz, “Using a Planner to Support Office Work”, Proceedings of the ACM Conference on Office Information Systems, 1988 March. [Google Scholar]
- R. E. Fikes and D. A. Henderson, “On Supporting the Use of Procedures in Office Work”, Proceedings of the AAAI-80, 1980. [Google Scholar]
- Luo Hal-bin, Fan Yu-shun, and Wu Cheng /’Overview of W orkflow Technology”, Journal of Software, Vol. 11, No. 7, 899-907, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- Yao Xu, “Web Service-Based Workflow Management System”, Computer Integrated Manufacturing Systems, V01. 24, No. 1, pp. 925-931, Jan. 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Yu.L. Leokhin, “The analysis of the information structure of the corporate network”, Izvestiyavyshikhuchebnykhzavedeniypovolzhsk iyregiontekhnichtsienauki[University proceedings. Volga region. Technical sciences], no. 4, pp. 27-40, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Saaty T L. The Analytic Hierarchy Process [M]. NewYork:McGraw-Hill. 1980 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Bin, Zhang Yunsheng, Xiong Xin, Xue Jie, Zhang Jing, A semantic based model-driven design method for real-time control software, in Proceedings of the 29th Chinese Control Conference. Washington, DC:IEEE Computer Society, 2010:4257-4262. [Google Scholar]
- J. Hox, Multilevel analysis: Techniques and Applications, Lawrence Erlbaum, New Jersey, 2002. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.