E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Industrial Technology Development and Industrial Structure Adjustment and Upgrading|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Armbrust M, Fox A, Griffith R, Joseph A D, Katz R, Konwinski A, Lee G, Patterson D, Rabkin A, Stoica I. A view of cloud computing [J]. Communications of the ACM, 2010, 53(4): 50-58. [Google Scholar]
- Qi X Y, An empirical study of information technology integration and its impact on organizational performance [D]. Changchun: Jilin University, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Wei J., Xu Q R. Study on the relation between the enterprise’s technological capability and the technological innovation capabiltiy[J]. Science Research Management, 1996, 17(1):22-16. [Google Scholar]
- Cohen, W. M., Levinthal, D. A. Absorptive Capacity: A New Perspective on Learning and Innovation[J]. Administrative Science Quarterly, 1990, 35(1):128152. [Google Scholar]
- Tang C A. Research on the growth and evolution of technological capability of high-tech cluster enterprises based on Network [D]. Hunan: Central South University, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Yang T, Li S C. The Impact of Strategic Purchasing on Technological Capability: An Analysis of Network Relationship Perspective[J]. Business Review, 2012, 24(10):150-156. [Google Scholar]
- Meyer A D. Adapting to environmental jolts [J]. Administrative Science Quarterly, 1982, 27(4): 515-537. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Sine W D, David R J. Environmental jolts, institutional change, and the creation of entrepreneurial opportunity in the US electric power industry [J]. Research Policy, 2003, 32(2): 185-207. [Google Scholar]
- Pavlou P A, El Sawy O A. From IT leveraging competence to competitive advantage in turbulent environments: The case of new product development [J]. Information Systems Research, 2006, 17(3): 198227. [Google Scholar]
- Lee H L. The triple-A supply chain [J]. Harvard Business Review, 2004, 82(10): 102-113. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Moore G.C., and Benbasat I. 1991. Development of an instrument to measure the perceptions of adopting an information technology innovation. Information Systems Research. 2(3): 192-222. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.