E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Industrial Technology Development and Industrial Structure Adjustment and Upgrading|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Asteriou, D., & Hall, S.G., (2007). Multicollinearity: Applied Econometrics. (Revised edn., pp. 85-99). Hampshire, UK: Palgrave Macmillan. [Google Scholar]
- Demirhan, E., & Masca, M. (2008). Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment Flows to Developing Countries: A Cross-Sectional Analysis. Prague Economic Papers, 4, 356-369. [Google Scholar]
- Hill R.C. & Adkins L.C. (2007). Colinearity.In a Companion to Theoretical Econometrics (ed. Baltagi B.H., editor. pp. 256–278). Oxford, UK: Blackwell Publishing. [Google Scholar]
- Hausman, J. A. (1978). Specification Test in Econometrics. ECONOMETRICA, Journal of Econometric Society, 46(6), pp. 1251-1271. [Google Scholar]
- Kok, R., & Ersoy, A. B. (2009). Analyses of FDI determinants in developing countries: International Journal of Social Economics, 36(1/2), 105–123. [Google Scholar]
- Rehman, C.A., & Ilyas, M., Alam, H.M., Akram, M. (2011). The Impact of Infrastructure on Foreign Direct Investment: The Case of Pakistan. International Journal of Business and Management, 6(5), 268-276. [Google Scholar]
- Shah, M. H. (2010). Essays on Foreign Direct Investment in Developing Countries. UK: Department of Economics, University of Leicester. [Google Scholar]
- Shah, M.H., (2014). The Significance of Infrastructure for FDI Inflow in Developing Countries. Journal of Life Economics, 1(2), pp. 1-16. [Google Scholar]
- WDI (2002): World Development Indicators, World Bank, Washington DC. [Google Scholar]
- Pazienza, Pasquale & Vecchione, Vincenzo (2009). Preliminary Investigation of the Determinants of FDI Distribution in Italy. Journal of Business Economics and Management, 10, 99-107 [Google Scholar]
- Changkyu Choi (2003). Does the Internet stimulate inward foreign directinvestment? Journal of Policy Modeling, Vol. 25, Issue 4 (June), pp. 319-326. [Google Scholar]
- Kwan Wai Ko (2007). Internet externalities and location of foreign direct investment: A comparison between developed and developing countries, Information Economics and Policy, Vol. 19, Issue 1 (March), pp. 1-23. [Google Scholar]
- Azmat Gani and Basu Sharma (2003). The Effects of Information Technology Achievement and Diffusion on Foreign Direct Investment, Perspectives on Global Development and Technology, Vol. 2, No. 2 (June), pp. 161-178. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.