E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Industrial Technology Development and Industrial Structure Adjustment and Upgrading|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- 2019 Bulletin of national economic and social development statistics of JilinProvince. http://www.jl.gov.cn/sj/sjcx/ndbg/tjgb/202004/t20200403_7024695.html. [Google Scholar]
- Li X.M, Li J.S, Report on the Development of China’s International Cultural Trade (2018), [M]. Social Sciences Academic Press (China), 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang B.Z, Research on the Development of Culture Industry in Jilin Province[D]. Jilin University, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Qin S.J, Li B.J, Chen Z.X, Shanghai’s Development of International Cultural Trade under ‘one belt one road’ Strategy: New Opportunities and Path. [J]. Journal of Shanghai University of international business and Economics, Jul 2016, Vol 23, No. 4, pp35-44. [Google Scholar]
- Zha Z.Q, On the New Path of Zhejiang’s International Cultural Trade Development. [J]. China Opening Journal, Feb 2017, No. 1, pp106-109 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang X.T, Country Reports on the Economic and Trade Cooperation between China and Countries along the Belt and Road (Southeast Asia and South Asia), [M]. Economic Science Press, 2017 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.