E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Industrial Technology Development and Industrial Structure Adjustment and Upgrading|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Jia Ruiqian, Chen Song, Li Lian, “Impact of patent portfolio on corporate value of Shanghai listed manufacturing companies”, Science Research Management, vol. 40, pp. 198-205, August 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Zeng Yu, Peng Huatao, “The The Influence Mechanism of Patent Strategy on International Entrepreneurship:A Two-Case Study Based on Haier and Huawei”. Forum on Science and Technology in China, vol. 5, pp. 68-76, May 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Kogan L, Papanikolaou D, Seru A, Stoffman N. “Technological Innovation, Resource Allocation, and Growth”, The Quarterly Journal of Economics, vol. 132, pp. 665-712, February 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Tim Padmore, Hervey Gibson. “Modeling systems of the innovation: a framework for industrial cluster analysis in region”, Research Policy, vol. 26, pp. 625-641, June 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Michael R, Franzinger. “Latent dangers in a patent pool: the European commission’s approval of the 3G wireless technology licensing agreements”, California Law Review, vol. 91, pp. 1695-1728, June 2003 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.