E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Industrial Technology Development and Industrial Structure Adjustment and Upgrading|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Wei Longbao, Shi Xinjie. Several Thoughts and Suggestions on Characteristic Town Construction in Zhejiang. [J]. Zhejiang Social Sciences, 2016(3): 28-32. [Google Scholar]
- Min Xueqin. Characteristic Town and Its Creation Path from the Perspective of Targeted Governance. [J]. Journal of Tongji University (Social Science Section), 2016, 27(5):55-60. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Yueyao. Research on Landscape Evaluation of Knowledge Service Characteristic Towns in Hangzhou. [D]. Zhejiang University 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Bai Xue. Research on Creation and Advancement Path of Characteristic Towns in Inner Mongolia-Take Three Typical Characteristic Towns as an Example. [D]. Inner Mongolia University, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Mingman. Research on the Evolution of Characteristic Town from the Perspective of Complex Adaptive System. [D]. Chongqing University, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Min. Research on the Evolution of Characteristic Town from the Perspective of Innovative Ecological System. [D]. Suzhou University, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yufeng. Research on Planning Strategy for Scenic Spot Based Characteristic Town from the Perspective of Collaboration. [D]. Chongqing University, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Xiaozhen. Research on Selection of Leading Industry in China’s Characteristic Town. [D]. Shandong Jianzhu University, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Shan Yanming, Ma Huijia, Song Wenjie. Cultivation Strategy and Development Suggestions of the National Characteristic Towns.[J]. Development of Small Cities & Towns, 2016, (11):20-24. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.