E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Industrial Technology Development and Industrial Structure Adjustment and Upgrading|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the People’s Republic of China. “ Vision and Actions for Promoting the Joint Construction of the Silk Road Economic Belt and the 21st Century Maritime Silk Road”. 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Game Working Committee of China Music and Digital Association. “2019 China Game Industry Report” [R]. [Google Scholar]
- Zhan Xiaomei. Global Space and “One Belt One Road” Research: Cultural Volume [M]. Xi’an: Shaanxi Normal University Press Headquarters, 2016: 9. [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Culture of the People’s Republic of China. “The Belt and Road Initiative Cultural Development Action Plan of the Ministry of Culture (2016-2020)”. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xudong. “Cultural Identity in the Age of Globalization, Western Criticism of Universal Main Discourses” Peking University Press. [Google Scholar]
- Tomlinson, J. Globalization and cultural identity[J]. The global transformations reader, 2003. 2, 269-277. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Yonghua; Liu Juan. The choice of “One Belt One Road” cross-cultural communication path from the perspective of cultural identity. [J]. International News Circle. 2018. 12. 67-81. [Google Scholar]
- Teng Yishu; Yang Yueming; Yuan Yuan; Li Han. A survey of the cognition of Chinese culture among young people in the “Belt and Road” countries and the study of Chinese cultural communication strategies[J]. Chinese Youth Studies. 2017. 0016. 114-119 [Google Scholar]
- Porter M E. The competitive advantage of nations[M]. New York: Mcmillan. 1990. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.