E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Industrial Technology Development and Industrial Structure Adjustment and Upgrading|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- J.L. Enos, 1962. Invention and Innovation in the Petroleum Refining Industry, NBER Chapters, in: The Rate and Direction of Inventive Activity: Economic and Social Factors, 299-322, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc. [Google Scholar]
- Caves R., 2000. Creative Industries: Contracts between Art and Commerce[M]. Cambridge: Harvard University Press. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng S.X., 2009. The Evolution of Scientific and Technological Innovation and Cultural Business Form. Henan Social Sciences, 3, 105-107. [Google Scholar]
- Martin S. and Scott J.T., 2000. The Nature of Innovation Market Failure and the Design of Public Support for Private Innovation. Research Policy, 4, 437-447. [Google Scholar]
- Teubal M., 2002. What is the systems perspective to ITP, and how can we apply it to developing and newly industrialized economies? Journal of Evolutionary Economics, 12, 233-257. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu P.F, and Xu W.M., 2003. The Government’s Science and Technology Incentive Policy’s Impact on R&D Input and Patent Output of Large and Medium-sized Industrial Enterprises: An Empirical Study of Shanghai. Economic Research, 6, 45-53. [Google Scholar]
- Mani S., 2002. Government, innovation, and technology policy: an international comparative analysis[M]. UK: Marston Book Services Limited, Abingdon. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.