E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Industrial Technology Development and Industrial Structure Adjustment and Upgrading|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Q. H. Huang, J. He, Core Competence, Functional Orientation and Development Strategy of China’s Manufacturing Industry-A Review of “Made in China 2025” [J]. China Industrial Economy, 2015(06):5-17. [Google Scholar]
- Claudio Cruz-Cázares, Cristina Bayona-Sáez, Teresa García-Marco. You can’t manage right what you can’t measure well:Technological innovation efficiency[J]. Research Policy, 2013, 42 (6-7). [Google Scholar]
- J. Han, Research on Innovation Efficiency of China’s High-tech Industry-Empirical Analysis based on SFA method [J]. Scientific research, 2010, 28(03):467-472. [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Zhao, H.Q. Yu, S.L. Gong, Research on innovation efficiency of high-tech enterprises in jilin province based on DEA method [J]. Scientific research management, 2013, 34(02):36-43. [Google Scholar]
- H. Liu, Y.F. Liu, H. Qiao, Research on the Innovation-Driven Development Path of China’s Strategic Emerging Industries -Based on the Experience summary of Beijing’s Biomedical Industry [J]. Management review, 2014, 26(12):20-28. [Google Scholar]
- W. Liu, Calculation of R&D and Innovation efficiency of China’s High-tech Industry-Based on three-stage DEA model [J]. Mathematical statistics and management, 2015, 34(01):17-28. [Google Scholar]
- W. Xiao, G.B. Lin, Government support, R&D management, and Technological Innovation Efficiency-Based on empirical Analysis of China’s Industrial Sector [J]. Management World, 2014(04):71-80. [Google Scholar]
- T.B. Zhang, Research on the Development of China’s High-tech Industry and its influencing factors [D]. Dongbei University of Finance and Economics, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- S. Hong, Research on the Relationship between government funding, enterprise investment and innovation efficiency of high-tech Industry [D]. University of Science and Technology of China, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Yu, Pe. Guo, G. Zhang, Research on the influence of regional innovation network structure on regional innovation efficiency [J] Science of science and management of science and technology, 2013, 34(08):56-63. [Google Scholar]
- Y.Z. Yu, Research on technological Innovation Efficiency and Its Influencing Factors in China’s High-tech Industry -A Two-stage Analysis from the Perspective of value chain [J]. Economic Science, 2009(04):62-74. [Google Scholar]
- L.W. Cheng, W. Sun, J.Y. Wang, Innovation Efficiency of High-tech Industries from the Perspective of Incomplete Factor Market A Comparison of allocation efficiency and scale efficiency of Domestic and foreign capital based on three-stage DEA-Windows [J]. Scientific research, 2011, 29(06):930-938 [Google Scholar]
- Z.J. Feng, W. Chen, Research on r&d and Innovation Efficiency of China’s High-tech IndustryA New Perspective based on resource-Constrained Two-stage DEA Model [J]. Systems engineering theory and practice, 2014, 34(5):1202-1212. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.