E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Industrial Technology Development and Industrial Structure Adjustment and Upgrading|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Ren S, Eisingerich A, Tsai H. How do Marketing, Research and Development Capabilities, and Degree of Internationalization Synergistically Affect the Innovation Performance of Small and Mediumsize Denterprises (SMEs)? A Panel Data Study of Chinese SMEs[J]. InternationalBusinessReview, 2015, 24(4):642-651. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yuchun, Guo Yuanyan. Empirical analysis of R&D input and output effect of listed companies [J]. Industrial Economic Research, 2008(06):44-52. [Google Scholar]
- Weygand C. Revalued Financial Tangible and Intangible Assets:Associations with Share Prices and Nonmarket Based Value Estimates[J]. Journal of Accounting Research, 1955, 36:25-33. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Chen, R&D investment and enterprise performance: summary and prospect [J]. Jiangsu Business Review, 2020. No.07: 117-121 [Google Scholar]
- Yang Xiaotong. An Empirical Study on R&D Investment and Enterprise Performance—Based on the empirical data of GEM manufacturing industry [D]. Xiamen: Master’s thesis of Xiamen University, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jijian, Li Xiangchun. The influence of R&D investment on the performance of high-tech enterprises [J]. Journal of Jiangsu University (Social Science Edition), 2009, 11(02):73-78. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.