E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analysis on the Development of Intelligent Supply Chain and Internet Digital Industrialization|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Mentzer, J. T., DeWitt, W., Keebler, J. S., Min, S., Nix, N. W., Smith, C. D., & Zacharia, Z. G. (2001). Defining supply chain management. Journal of Business logistics, 22(2), 1-25. [Google Scholar]
- Craighead, C. W., Hult, G. T. M., & Ketchen, D. J. (2009). The effects of innovation–cost strategy, knowledge, and action in the supply chain on firm performance. Journal of Operations Management, 27(5), 405–421. doi: 10.1016/j.jom.2009.01.002 [Google Scholar]
- Chae, B. (Kevin). (2015). Insights from hashtag #supplychain and Twitter Analytics: Considering Twitter and Twitter data for supply chain practice and research. International Journal of Production Economics, 165, 247–259. doi: 10.1016/j.ijpe.2014.12.037 [Google Scholar]
- Gunasekaran, A., Papadopoulos, T., Dubey, R., Wamba, S. F., Childe, S. J., Hazen, B., & Akter, S. (2017). Big data and predictive analytics for supply chain and organizational performance. Journal of Business Research, 70, 308–317. doi: 10.1016/j.jbusres.2016.08.004 [Google Scholar]
- Lee, I., & Lee, K. (2015). The Internet of Things (IoT): Applications, investments, and challenges for enterprises. Business Horizons, 58(4), 431–440. doi: 10.1016/j.bushor.2015.03.008 [Google Scholar]
- Ellis, D. I., Muhamadali, H., Haughey, S. A., Elliott, C. T., & Goodacre, R. (2015). Point-and-shoot: rapid quantitative detection methods for on-site food fraud analysis – moving out of the laboratory and into the food supply chain. Analytical Methods, 7(22), 9401–9414. doi: 10.1039/c5ay02048d [Google Scholar]
- Kshetri, N. (2018). Blockchain’s roles in meeting key supply chain management objectives. International Journal of Information Management, 39, 80–89. doi: 10.1016/j.ijinfomgt.2017.12.005 [Google Scholar]
- AiHu Wang. (2009). review of the development of logistics and supply chain management home and abroad. Journal of South China University of Technology(Social Science Edition), 011(002), 36-42. [Google Scholar]
- Bozeman, B. and Corley, E. (2004) ‘Scientists’ Collaboration Strategies: Implications for Scientific and Technical Human Capital’, Research Policy, 33: 599–616. [Google Scholar]
- Zhen Jin. (2000). Integration of logistics and supply chain management. Logistics Technology, 000(003), 33. [Google Scholar]
- Feng Tian. (2016). An agri-food supply chain traceability system for China based on RFID & blockchain technology. 2016 13th International Conference on Service Systems and Service Management (ICSSSM). doi: 10.1109/icsssm.2016.7538424 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.