E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analysis on the Development of Intelligent Supply Chain and Internet Digital Industrialization|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Zhang Xiaheng, Ma Tianshan. Dilemma and Countermeasures of cross border e-commerce logistics in China [J]. Contemporary economic management, 2015, 37 (5): 51-54. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Huang Jingxian. Research on the development status of international express industry [J]. E-commerce, 2018 (6): 31+58. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wu Shuping, Yu Baoqin. Research on collaborative development path of e-commerce and express logistics [J]. Management review, 2016, 28 (7): 93-101. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Li Deku. Logistics management innovation in ecommerce environment [J]. China circulation economy, 2013, 27 (8): 39-43. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xiaheng, Guo Hailing. Cross border ecommerce and cross-border logistics synergy: mechanism and path [J]. China circulation economy, 2016, 30 (11): 83-92. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Fan Jing, Yuan Bin. Experience and Enlightenment of foreign cross-border e-commerce logistics mode innovation [J]. Business economics research, 2016 (11): 133-135. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- He Jiang, Qian Huimin. Research on collaborative strategy of cross border e-commerce and cross-border logistics [J]. Logistics technology, 2017, 40 (7): 1-6. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Guido Daniel W. Railroads Asset Sales Shift Burden to Fleets[J]. Transport Topics. 2005. No. 3668, pp.1, 10. [Google Scholar]
- Benjamin Klein, Robert G. Crawford and Armen A. Alchian. Vertical integration, appropriable rents, and the competitive contracting process[J]. Journal of Law and Economics. 1978. Vol.21(2):297-326. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.