E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Analysis on the Development of Intelligent Supply Chain and Internet Digital Industrialization|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- China post office. The 2018 China express development index report. April 18, 2019. Accessed on April 2, 2020. http://www.gov.cn/shuju/2019-04/18/content_5384096.htm [Google Scholar]
- X. Tian. Analysis of advantages and disadvantages of Jingdong logistics distribution model and countermeasures. Modern management, 2017, vol. 06, pp. 98-102. [Google Scholar]
- S. Zheng. A comparative study on the logistics modes of e-commerce platform enterprises in China -taking “taobao” and “jingdong” as examples. Journal of Luliang University, 2017, vol. 2. [Google Scholar]
- A. Li. Jingdong announced five strategic plans for its business in 2019. China Securities Journal, February 21, 2019. Accessed on April 2, 2020. http://finance.sina.com.cn/chanjing/gsnews/2019-02-21/doc-ihrfqzka7749891.shtml [Google Scholar]
- R. Li. The development history of e-commerce logistics. July 7, 2017. Accessed on April 2, 2020. http://www.doc88.com/p-7877496072136.html [Google Scholar]
- Xiaozhoubotong. Logistics salon, 12 years of development of jd logistics, November 1, 2019. Accessed on April 2, 2020. https://baijiahao.baidu.com/s?id=1649003713710760019&wfr=spider&for=pc [Google Scholar]
- Z. Yin. Review of the 12-year development history of jd logistics: from self-construction to upgrading and then to evolution, 2019-09-18. Accessed on April 2, 2020. Original link: https://www.xianjichina.com/news/details_153420.html.Source: xianji.com [Google Scholar]
- B. Li. Efficiency and temperature win-win -interview with Jingdong logistics CEO Wang Zhenhui, China storage& transport magazine, 2020, vol. 01, pp. 26-29. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.