E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Analysis on the Development of Intelligent Supply Chain and Internet Digital Industrialization|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- C. Oliver, Sustainable Competitive Advantage: combining institutional and resource-based views. Strategic Management Journal, Vol.18:9, pp. 697-713, 1997. [Google Scholar]
- E. Stankeviciute, R. Grunda, and Va. Bartkus, Pursing Cost Leadership Strategy and Business Sustainability Objective: Walmart Case Study. Economic and Management, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- K. P. Coyne, Sustainable Competitive AdvantageWhat it is, what it isn’t. Business Horizons, 1986. [Google Scholar]
- M. Van Marrewijk and M. Were, Multiple Levels of Corporate Sustainability. Journal of Business Ethics, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- S. H. Liao, C. C. Chen, D. C. Hu, Y. C. Chung, and M.J. Yang, Developing a sustainable competitive advantage: absorptive capacity, knowledge transfer, and organizational learning. The Journal of Technology Transfer, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- R. Goodland, The Concept of Environmental Sustainability, Washington DC, 1995. [Google Scholar]
- R. J. Baumgartner and Daniela Ebner, Corporate Sustainability Strategies: Sustainability Profiles and Maturity Levels, Wiley InterScience, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- S. Bell and S. Morse, Sustainability indicators: Measuring the Immeasurable? Earth Scan from Routledge, 2008. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.