E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Analysis on the Development of Intelligent Supply Chain and Internet Digital Industrialization|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- B. Sheng, X.F. Qian, J.L. Huang, etc, Ten years of transformation after China’s entry into the WTO: Review and prospect of China’s foreign trade development. International Economic Review, 2011, vol.5, pp.84. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Bian, L. Ma, Y.Y. Wang, Influencing factors and countermeasures for the development of high-tech industrial clusters. Technology and Management, 2009, vol.11, pp.33. [Google Scholar]
- W. Fang, M. Yang, The effect of knowledge spillovers of high-tech industrial clusters on enterprise technology catch-up, Technological progress and countermeasures, 2018, vol.23, pp.66. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Xuan, S.Y. Xuan, Empirical research on industrial agglomeration, technological innovation approach and export of high-tech enterprises, International Trade Issues, 2012, vol.5, pp. 25-56. [Google Scholar]
- R.D. Yang, Research on the Influencing Factors of China’s Industrial Products Export Growth: Empirical Analysis Based on Panel Data by Industry from 1994 to 2005, World Economy, 2008, vol.8, pp. 32-42. [Google Scholar]
- D.Z. Cheng, “An International Comparative Analysis of the Complexity of China’s Service Exports-Also Explaining the” Service Trade Balance Paradox “, ” Economic Research Working Paper, 2013, pp. 4-6. [Google Scholar]
- D. Fernandez-Arias, M. Lopez-Martln and T. Montero-Romero. Financial Soundness Prediction Using a Multi-Classification Model: Evidence from Current Financial Crisis in OECD Banks, Computational Economics, 2017, vol.4, pp. 1-23. [Google Scholar]
- M. Islami, J.R. Kurz-Kim. A Single Composite Financial Stress Indicator and Its Real Impact in the Euro Area, International Journal of Finance and Economics, 2014, vol.19, pp. 204-211. [Google Scholar]
- J.F. Gao, Representation of China’s foreign trade export technology structure and its in-depth analysis, Reform, 2015, vol.5, pp. 90-95. [Google Scholar]
- Y.M. Huang, W.J. Zhang, Measurement of China’s export complexity and analysis of influencing factors, World Economic Research, 2017, vol.12, pp. 59-64. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.