E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analysis on the Development of Intelligent Supply Chain and Internet Digital Industrialization|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Li Tao, Xu Xiang, and Sun Shuo, Inclusive finance and economic growth, Journal of Financial Research, No. 04, pp. 1-16, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Li Xiuting, Literature review of the relationship between small and micro businesses financing difficulties and inclusive finance, Technoeconomics and Management Research, No. 08, pp. 62-65, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Xiao, Analysis on affecting factors and countermeasures of the relationship lending of rural SMEs, On Economic Problems, No. 04, pp. 65-69, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Shen Hongbo, Kou Hong, and Zhang Chuan. An empirical study of financial development, financing constraints and corporate investment, China Industrial Economics, No. 06, pp. 55-64, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- H. Almeida, M. Campello, and M. S. Weisbach, The cash flow sensitivity of cash, The Journal of Finance, vol. 59, pp. 1777-1804, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Xie Jun, Huang Zhizhong. Regional financial development, internal capital market and corporate financial restraint. Accounting Research, No. 07, pp. 75-81, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Feng, Wang Jingyi, Wang Fang, Kong Tao, Zhang Xun, and Cheng Zhiyun, Measuring China’s digital financial inclusion: Index compilation and spatial characteristics, Working paper, Institute of Digital Finance, Peking University, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Youcai. Financial development and economic growth: Based on China’s financial development as threshold variable, Journal of Financial Research, No. 02, pp. 59-71, 2014. [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.