E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Analysis on the Development of Intelligent Supply Chain and Internet Digital Industrialization|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Li Haibo, “Research on the application of block chain legal digital currency system in cross border payment, ” [J]. Finance and economics, 2020 (06): 9-74. [Google Scholar]
- Peng Bo, “Advantages, application and border payment, ” [J]. Foreign trade practice, 2019 (11): 57-60. [Google Scholar]
- Zou Chuanwei, “Blockchain and financial infrastructure -Also on the risk and supervision of Libra project, ” [J]. Financial supervision research, 2019 (07): 18-33. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yanbin, “Building China EU cross border ecommerce ecosystem with blockchain technology, ” [J]. China circulation economy, 2018, 32 (02): 66-72. [Google Scholar]
- Kraus P, “Digital Currency:Risks, Rewards and Investigative Techniques, ”[D]. Utica College, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Ding Baogen, Zhao Yu, Peng Yongzhang. “The reality, limitation and policy suggestions of ‘blockchain + cross border e-commerce’ Reform, ” [J]. Contemporary economic management: 1-8. [Google Scholar]
- Fu Yangyang, Liang Zijing. “Research on cross border e-commerce logistics traceability system of skin care products based on blockchain, ”[J]. China business theory, 2018 (14): 7-9. [Google Scholar]
- Ding Qingyang, Zhu Jianming. “B2C e-commerce platform product information traceability and anticounterfeiting model from the perspective of blockchain, ” [J]. China circulation economy, 2017 (12): 41-49. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Junzhe. “Application Research on blockchain technology in cross-border e-commerce payment mode optimization, ”[J]. Economic Research Guide, 2019 (10): 121-122. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Bohan. “Application of blockchain technology to optimize cross-border e-commerce payment mode, ”[J]. Contemporary economy, 2018 (14): 62-63. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Fei. “Blockchain technology and new ideas for promoting the development of cross-border ecommerce in China, ” [J]. Theory monthly, 2019 (03): 117-122. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Fan, Zhang Baoming. “Application of blockchain technology in cross border e-commerce, ” [J]. E-commerce, 2019 (03): 57-78. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.