E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analysis on the Development of Intelligent Supply Chain and Internet Digital Industrialization|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Ames Manyuka et al. Big Data: The Next Frontier for Innovation, Competition and Productivity[J] Las Vegas: The McKinsey Global Institute, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Victor Mike Schonberger, Kenneth Cukier. The Age of Big Data: The Revolution of life, Work and Thinking [M], translated by Sheng Yangyan and Zhou Tao. Hangzhou: Zhejiang People’s Publishing House, 2012:13. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Shiwei. Algorithm Design of Entrepreneurial Risk Evaluation for College Students Based on Big Data Analysis [J]. Modern Electronic Technology, 2018:125-128. [Google Scholar]
- Tang Xinyu, Chen Xiaoming. Algorithm Design and Research of Deep Computing Evaluation Model Based on Big Data Characteristics [J]. Software Engineering, 2018: 39-41. [Google Scholar]
- Lv M. Design of sports Competition Evaluation System Based on Big data and Motion Recognition Algorithm [J]. Electronic Design Engineering, 2019:6-10. [Google Scholar]
- J.S Vockler, Deelman et al. Experiences using cloud computing for a scientific application. Proceedings of the 2nd international workshop on scientific cloud computing, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- C. O’Neil, R. Schutt. Doing Data Science for Business. O ’Reilly Media, First Edition, 2013(7). [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Shiming. Innovation and Entrepreneurship Education Reform driven by Big Data: Theory and Practice [J], Tsinghua University Education Research, 2016(05):65-73. [Google Scholar]
- Fu Xueqian, Chen Haoyong, Liu Guote et al. Comprehensive power quality Evaluation Method for distributed power Supply [J]. Chinese journal of electrical engineering, 2014, 34 (25):4270-4276. [Google Scholar]
- Tian Shiming, Pan Mingming, Yuan Jiahang, et al. Research on power supply risk Evaluation method for Active and Important Users [J]. Power grid technology, 2015:35-41. [Google Scholar]
- Xi Rongrong, Yun Xiaochun et al. An improved quantitative evaluation method for network security situation [J]. Journal of computer science, 2015:749758. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.