E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Analysis on the Development of Intelligent Supply Chain and Internet Digital Industrialization|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Fang Junxiong, Chu Jian, Chen Shiting. Stock price crash risk and adjustment of audit opinion type. China Accounting Review, 2016, 14(03) : 317–344. [Google Scholar]
- Jin, L., & Myers, S.C. 2006. R2 around the World New Theory and New Tests. Journal of Financial Economics, 79, 257–292. [Google Scholar]
- Chen, J., Hong, H., Stein, J., 2001. Forecasting crashes: trading volume, past returns, andconditional skewness in stock prices. Journal of Financial Economics 61, 345–381. [Google Scholar]
- Wan Dongcan. 2015. Audit Fees and stock price crash risk. Audit Research, 06:85 –93. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Nianxing, Yu Shang-yao, Yi Zhi-hong. 2013. Herd behavior and stock price crash risk of institutional investors. Management World, 07:31–43. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.