E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analysis on the Development of Intelligent Supply Chain and Internet Digital Industrialization|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- National Bureau of Statistics of China. China Statistical Yearbook 2019, China Statistics Press, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- National Bureau of Statistics of China. Statistical bulletin of national economic and social development of the people’s Republic of China in 2019. http://www.stats.gov.cn/tjsj/zxfb/202002/t20200228_1728913.html. [Google Scholar]
- F. Weicheng, L. Yi, W. Wenguo. “Triangular Framework and “4+1” Methodology for Public Security Science and Technology”, Science & Technology Review, March 2009. [Google Scholar]
- L. Yi, N. Shunjiang, W. Wenguo, F. Weicheng. Development of the Public Safety System and a Security-Guaranteed Society, January, 2017, pp. 118123. [Google Scholar]
- Classification and coding of geographic information points of interest (GB/T 35648-2017). Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine of the People’s Republic of China and Standardization Administration of China, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- International Strategy for Disaster Reduction [EB/OL]. http://www.unisder.org/eng/library/lib-terminology-eng%20home.htm, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- UNDP. Human development report: cultural liberty in today’s diverse word[C]. New York: United Nations Development Program, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- L. Guanhui, Z. Changyi. “Vulnerability after a Devastating Hazard: An Interpretation of Land Use and Land Cover Change in Central Taiwan Since 1999 Chi-Chi Earthquake”, Advances in Earth Science, vol.21, pp. 201-210, February 2006. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.