E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Analysis on the Development of Intelligent Supply Chain and Internet Digital Industrialization|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Thomala, L. L. Tencent annual online games revenue 2010-2019. 2020 [Online] Available, Retrieved on June 27, 2020, from https://www.statista.com/statistics/527280/tencent-annual-online-games-revenue/. [Google Scholar]
- Li, T. J. Marketing Strategy Analysis of Mobile Games— Taking Honor of Kings As An Example. Henan Education, 2018-2, 125-129. [Google Scholar]
- Ma, M. Y. Research on marketing strategies of mobile game brands for young consumer groups. Computer Products and Circulation, 2019-2, 161. [Google Scholar]
- Qiao, Y. X. Innovative Marketing Strategies and Improvement Approaches in Mobile Online Games— Taking Honor of Kings As An Example. Communication and Copyright, 2018-1, 132-135. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, J., & Tan, W. Q. Research on Brand Communication Strategy of Online Games—Taking Honor of Kings As An Example. Journal of Nanchang Normal University (Social Sciences), 2019, 40-1, 107-113. [Google Scholar]
- Zou, B. Y., & Chen, X. J. Mobile Game Marketing Strategy Analysis. New Marketing, 2020-4, 67. [Google Scholar]
- TGDC-How creativity and design help build content [Online] Available, Retrieved on June 27, 2020, from Tencent Institute of Games website: https://gameinstitute.qq.com/course/detail/10134. [Google Scholar]
- Fogel, S. Tencent’s ‘Honor of Kings’ HighestGrossing Mobile Game of 2018 (Analyst). 2019, [Online] Available, Retrieved on June 27, 2020, from https://variety.com/2019/gaming/news/honor-ofkings-highest-grossing-mobile-game-20181203105489/. [Google Scholar]
- Chen, C. An exemplary cross-industry collaboration example in China: What do lipstick and China’s most popular mobile game have in common? 2019, Retrieved on June 27, 2020, from https://daxueconsulting.com/cross-industrycollaboration-example-china/. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.