E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Analysis on the Development of Intelligent Supply Chain and Internet Digital Industrialization|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Zhang Liyuan. Smart supply chain solutions based on RFID technology [J]. China integrated circuit, 2013, 04:16-19. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yuchuan, Wang Haiyan. Research on smart supply chain framework of small and medium-sized enterprises based on Internet of things [C]. China Management Modernization Research Association, Fudan Management Award Foundation, 2012, 7. [Google Scholar]
- Wang he. Research on Kehui supply chain based on Internet of things technology [J]. China management informatization, 2015, 18 (14), 91-92. [Google Scholar]
- Qiu Fusheng. Construction of intelligent supply chain for intelligent manufacturing [J]. Logistics technology and application, 2017, 22 (3): 92 94, 96–98. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Chengcheng, ye chunsen, Wang xuexuan, et al. Construction of smart supply chain system [J]. Value engineering, 2018, 37 (23): 121-123. [Google Scholar]
- Xue Nan, Jiang Xi. Construction of intelligent supply chain of Beijing Tianjin Hebei integrated agricultural products based on Internet 10 [J]. China circulation economy, 2015, 07:82-87. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Jieqiong. Thinking on Jingdong’s efforts to build a smart supply chain with the advent of intelligent era [J]. Science and technology innovation guide, 2018, 28 (137), 137-139. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.