E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analysis on the Development of Intelligent Supply Chain and Internet Digital Industrialization|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- F. Zou, Research on high-quality development of tobacco import and export enterprises. Modern Trade Industry, 2020, vol.41, no. 17, pp. 21-22. [Google Scholar]
- X.L. Wang, H. Yang, Y Ruan, Analysis of Intellectual Property Management of Tobacco Commercial Enterprises under Reform and Innovation. China Collective Economy, 2020, no. 15, pp. 122-123. [Google Scholar]
- Y.H. Lu, G.X. Zhang, J. Meng, et al., Research on the raw material processing characteristics of Shandong flue-cured tobacco in air drying process. Anhui Agricultural Science Bulletin, 2016, vol.22, no. 15, pp. 124-128. [Google Scholar]
- N. Li, Research on the quality diagnosis technology of tobacco silk-making process based on neural network. Zhejiang University of Technology, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- F.Q. Du, C.Z. Qian, D.F. Tang, et al., Calculation and application of sampling characteristic values of tobacco materials for inspection. Tobacco Science and Technology, 2013, no. 4, pp. 9-11. [Google Scholar]
- W.T. Gou, Strengthen brand cooperative production to ensure the healthy development of the tobacco industry brand. Modern Business, 2013, no. 10, pp.89. [Google Scholar]
- X.D. Lu, Research on the application of data warehouse technology in tobacco production management. Tongji University, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- J. Tang, L.D. Cheng, L. Zhang, Statistical technology analysis of cigarette single weight. Tobacco Science and Technology, 2000, no. 3, pp. 9-11. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.