E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Analysis on the Development of Intelligent Supply Chain and Internet Digital Industrialization|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Kamla Ali Al-Busaidi, Lorne Olfman. Knowle-dge sharing through inter-organizational knowledge sharing systems[J]. VINE Journal of Information and Knowledge Management systems, 2016, (5) : 110136. [Google Scholar]
- Dechun Huang. Chinese Regional Innovation Capability Assessment and Trend Analysis: An Empirical Study based on THE PLS path Model [A]. Proceedings of the 6th (2011) Chinese Management Annual ConferenceTechnology and Innovation Management Conference [C]. [Google Scholar]
- Cook p. Regional innovation systems, cluster and the knowledge economy[J]. Industrial and Corporate Change, 2001, 10(3):945-975. [Google Scholar]
- Hedan Ma. Research on Enterprise Knowledge Innovation based on Regional Innovation Network [J]. Academic Frontiers of People’s Forum 2018 (5) : 92-95. [Google Scholar]
- Sang Lee, David Olson, Silvana Trimi. The Impact of Convergence on Organizational Innovation [J]. IEEE Engineering Management Review, 2013, 41(3):58-66. [Google Scholar]
- Jin Chen, Yinjuan Yang. Theoretical basis and connotation of synergetic innovation[J]. Research in science of science, 2012, 30(2):161-164. [Google Scholar]
- Yubing He. Theoretical model of industry-universityresearch collaborative innovation[J]. Research in science of science, 2012, 30(2):165-174. [Google Scholar]
- Jun-hua Li, Yao De, Yueming Cheng. The running mechanism of synergetic innovationin regional innovation network study [J]. Science and technology progress and countermeasures, 2012, (13):32-36. [Google Scholar]
- ZhiJie Song, Hao Wang, Rui Shi. Across the drive mechanism of regional innovation resources synergy and synergy mode analysis [J]. Journal of enterprise economy, 2017, (02): 167-173. [Google Scholar]
- Tsai W., “Knowledge transfer in intra-organizational networks: effects of network position and absorptive capacity on business unit innovation and performance”, Acade my of Management Journal, 2001, 44 (5): pp. 996-1004. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Dalai, zhong-chang Chen, wang ling. Convergence of Regional Innovation Efficiency in China: From the Perspective of Spatial Economics [J]. Journal of Management:71-78. [Google Scholar]
- Chuansi Yuan. New research in the subject role of industry technology alliance [J]. Science and technology management research, 2016, (9):112-115, 125. [Google Scholar]
- Linming Xu Qiubi Sun, Meijuan Li, Zhonghui Ou. Regional collaborative innovation capability of dynamic portfolio assessment [J]. Journal of statistics and decision, 2017, (9):68-70. [Google Scholar]
- Hua Zhang. Evolutionary game mechanism research of collaborative innovation, knowledge overflow [J]. Journal of management science in China, 2016, (02): 92-99. [Google Scholar]
- Yezhen Zhang, Xiang Lin. Industrial technology innovation strategy alliance evolutionary game analysis of cooperative innovation [J]. Journal of fujian normal university (philosophy and social sciences edition), 2015, (02) : 22-30+167. [Google Scholar]
- Jiaoping Yang, Nan Hou, Le Wang. Cluster knowledge spillover, knowledge, potential energy and cluster innovation performance in [J]. Journal of management engineering, 2016, (3): 27-35. [Google Scholar]
- Huainian Zhu, Guangyu zhang, Cheng-ke zhang, Yixin Liu, Shihui Yang. Opportunism under evolutionary game simulation analysis of cooperative innovation behavior [J]. Science and technology management research, 2016, (4):13-18. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.