E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Analysis on the Development of Intelligent Supply Chain and Internet Digital Industrialization|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Zhang Qinglong. What does the digital economy and new infrastructure mean to enterprises? [N]. China Accounting News, 2020-06-05(011). [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Yupeng, Wang Zhiyuan. A Brief Discussion on Digital Economy and Digital Economy Era [J]. Journal of Guangxi University for Nationalities (Philosophy and Social Sciences Edition), 2003 (S1): 113-114. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Yan, Li Yun, Cai Minqiang. Political Economics Explanation of “Internet Space” [J]. Academic Monthly, 2016, 48(11): 70-83. [Google Scholar]
- China Information and Communication Research Institute. White Paper on China’s Digital Economy Development and Employment (2019) [EB/OL]. [Google Scholar]
- National Information Center. Annual report on the development of China’s sharing economy (2018) [R/OL]. [Google Scholar]
- Ali Research Institute. Digital Economy 2.0 Report [R/OL]. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Qiping. How to view the role of the new infrastructure in driving the economy [J]. Internet Weekly, 2020(11): 70-71. [Google Scholar]
- Song Xiaoling. An empirical test of digital inclusive finance narrowing the urban-rural income gap[J]. Finance and Economics, 2017(06): 14-25. [Google Scholar]
- “New Infrastructure” China Satellite Internet Industry Development Research White Paper. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yijun. The digital economy can bring a new blue ocean, and it will also bring about “new illiteracy” [EB/OL]. [Google Scholar]
- The 45th Statistical Report on Internet Development in China in 2020-Netizen Attributes. CNNIC [Google Scholar]
- Central Cyber Office, National Development and Reform Commission, Poverty Alleviation Office of the State Council. Online Poverty Alleviation Action Plan [EB/OL]. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Peiqing, Zhang Hong. Develop digital economy, promote employment improvement [J]. New West, 2019(16): 80-83. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Dawei. The new infrastructure should be “hard” and “soft” [N]. Liaoning Daily, 2020-06-05(001). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.