E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analysis on the Development of Intelligent Supply Chain and Internet Digital Industrialization|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Peking University Legal Database [Magic Reference Code] CLI.C.11613803. [Google Scholar]
- Peking University Faith Database [Magic Reference Code] CLI.C.987702. [Google Scholar]
- Kyllo v. United States, 533 U. S.27 (2001). [Google Scholar]
- http://www.godeyes.cn/html/2008/04/07/google_earth_1610.html. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xinbao: “Major Rule of Law in Internet Development”, “Law Forum”, Issue 1, 2004, P39. [Google Scholar]
- Qiu Xiaoping: “Freedom of Expression: A Study of the First Amendment to the US Constitution”, Peking University Press, 2nd Edition, 2005, P 524. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jinghua: “Three Standards for Internet Control in the United States”, “Contemporary Communication”, Issue 3, 2008, P53. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Liming: “Civil Code · Research on Tort Liability Law”, People’s Court Press, 2003, first edition, P11. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.