E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Analysis on the Development of Intelligent Supply Chain and Internet Digital Industrialization|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- “Looking at the layout of domestic Internet of vehicles manufacturers from BAT, Huawei, three major operators and FutureMove.” https://ee.ofweek.com/2019-07/ART-8320315-814030400627.html, Jul 2019. [Google Scholar]
- R. Chai. “Foreign experience and Enlightenment of Regulatory sandbox, ” Law Sci, pp. 27-40, Aug 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Canbridge Centre for Alternative Finance. “Early Lessons on Regulatory Innovations to Enable Inclusive FinTech: Innovation Offices, Regulatory Sandboxes, and RegTech, ” 2019. [Google Scholar]
- OECD. “Draft concept note on the policy implications of AI on product safety, ” Sep 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Research Centre for Autonomous Road Vehicles. “World’s largest test bed for self-driving cars to be opened in Korea”. http://recar.bme.hu/eng/worldslargest-test-bed-for-self-driving-cars-to-be-openedin-korea/, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- BMWi. “Digital test beds”. https://www.bmvi.de/EN/Topics/Digital-Matters/Digital-Test-Beds/digital-test-beds.html, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- United States Federal Aviation Authority. “U.S.Transportation Secretary Elaine L. Chao Announces Unmanned Aircraft Systems Integration Pilot Program Selectees”. https://www.faa.gov/news/press_releases/news_story.cfm?newsId=22755, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Health of Singapore. “MOH Launches First Regulatory Sandbox to Support Development of Telemedicine.” https://www.moh.gov.sg/newshighlights/details/moh-launches-first-regulatorysandbox-to-support-development-of-telemedicine, 2018. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.