E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Analysis on the Development of Intelligent Supply Chain and Internet Digital Industrialization|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- W. Ping. 40 Years of Reform and Opening up and The Economic Development of Agriculture, Rural areas and Farmers in China [J]. Taxation, 2018 (23) :237. [Google Scholar]
- X. Wang. Four Questions on Poverty Alleviation through E-commerce [J]. Gansu Agriculture, 2015(13):18-20. [Google Scholar]
- X.D. Wang, C.M. Zhang. New Ideas for Rural Poverty Reduction and Poverty Alleviation in the Internet Era-Enlightenment of “Sand Collection Mode” [J]. Informatization Construction, 2011(02):69. [Google Scholar]
- G.Y. Lin. Research on the mechanism and Mechanism of Poverty Alleviation through Rural E-commerce[D]. Graduate University of Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- C.X. Li, W.P. Yang. Countermeasures and Suggestions to Enhance the Effectiveness of Rural Ecommerce in Poverty Alleviation-Based on the investigation of Shangluo, Ankang and Hanzhong in Shaanxi Province [J]. Hubei Agricultural Science, 2018 (18):137-140. [Google Scholar]
- L. Wang, H.X. Ge, Y.L. Nie, T.T. Yang, P. Yin. Investigation on the Development Mode of Ecommerce in Huaiyuan County [J]. Cooperative Economy and Technology, 2019(08):87-89. [Google Scholar]
- J. Xia, S. Li, Q. Ye. Research on the strategy of “Big Data + Agricultural Product Logistics” in the Context of Great Poverty Alleviation [J]. Information Technology and Informatization, 2016(3):76-78. [Google Scholar]
- D.F. Zhang, X.X. Yao. Research on E-commerce Poverty Alleviation through Targeted Poverty Alleviation [J]. Modern Management Science, 2018 (7):60-62. [Google Scholar]
- H.F. Wang. Research on Main Problems and Countermeasures of Rural E-commerce poverty Alleviation [J]. Economic Review, 2018 (5):102-106. [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Chen, C.H. Tan, J.J. Zhang. Case study of Ecommerce Poverty Alleviation Model and Its Replication Experience [J]. Economic Research Reference, 2018 (10): 10-14. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.