E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analysis on the Development of Intelligent Supply Chain and Internet Digital Industrialization|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Jiménez-Rodríguez Rebeca. Evaluating the effects of investment in information and communication technology[J]. Economics of Innovation & New Technology, 2012, 21(2):203-221. [Google Scholar]
- Bayo Moriones A, Billón M, Lera-López F. Perceived performance effects of ICT in manufacturing SMEs[J]. Industrial Management & Data Systems, 2013, 113(12):117-135. [Google Scholar]
- Boothby D, Dufour A, Tang J. Technology adoption, training and productivity performance[J]. Research Policy, 2010, 39(5):0-661. [Google Scholar]
- Chang Zhongze, Meng Qian. Analysis of the intermediary effect of information technology on the optimization and upgrading of industrial structure——Empirical evidence from China’s provincial level[J]. Economic Theory and Economic Management, 2018(06):39-50. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Weicheng. The optimization and upgrading of China’s industrial structure driven by “Internet +” [J]. Finance and Economics, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Han Xianfeng, Hui Ning, Song Wenfei. Can information improve the efficiency of technological innovation in China’s industrial sector[J]. China Industrial Economy, 2014(12):70-82. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Weihua, Liang Yunwen. The upgrade model and path of “Internet + industrial cluster” from the perspective of global value chain[J]. Academic Forum, 2017(3). [Google Scholar]
- Campagnolo D, Camuffo A. The Concept of Modularity in Management Studies: A Literature Review[J]. International Journal of Management Reviews, 2010, 12(3):259-283. [Google Scholar]
- Li Gang, Linyan Sun, Amrik S. Sohal. The impact of IT implementation on supply chain integration and performance(Article)[J]. International Journal of Production Economics. 2009, Vol.120(No.1):125-138. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.