E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Analysis on the Development of Intelligent Supply Chain and Internet Digital Industrialization|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Joost Brinkman, “Supporting sustainability through smart infrastructures:the case of Amsterdam”, Network Industries Quarterly. 2011, 13(3): 22-25. [Google Scholar]
- Robert G. Holland, “Will the real smart city please stand up”, Citie, 2008, 12(3): 303-320. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Guangbin, Cui Qinghong, Liu Huan, “Analysis and Enlightenment of Overseas Smart City Research Status”, Journal of Engineering Management, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xiaojuan, “Research on Elements, Institutions and Models of Smart City System”, South China University of Technology Doctoral Dissertation, 2015, pp.12–15. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Chao, “Research on the design of commercial exhibitions under the trend of smart exhibitions”, Nanjing Forestry University Master’s dissertation, 2016, pp.31–34. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Junjie, “Research on the service of smart exhibition visitors based on importance-satisfaction analysis—Taking Guangzhou as an example”, Guangzhou University Master’s dissertation, 2016, pp.27–32. [Google Scholar]
- Li Dan. “Research on the overall solution of wisdom exhibition construction”, Value Engineering, 2019. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.