E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Analysis on the Development of Intelligent Supply Chain and Internet Digital Industrialization|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- S. Q. Pan, “Digital economy: new engine of China’s economic growth, ” Internet communication, vol.17, pp. 26-27, March 2020. [Google Scholar]
- B. Chen, “Development of digital Economy and innovation of regulatory system from the perspective of rule of law, ” Journal of Shanghai University, vol.36, pp. 100-115, April 2019. [Google Scholar]
- W. L. Wang, “Research on the development trend and promotion policy of digital economy in China, ” Economic review, vol.35, pp. 69-75, January 2019. [Google Scholar]
- S. Y. Chen, “Network economy and its challenges to traditional economic theories, ” China Logistics and Procurement, vol.40, pp. 75-76, March 2019. [Google Scholar]
- B. Zhang, “Analysis and countermeasures on the development dilemma of network economy in China, ” Modern Marketing, vol.17, pp. 4-5, July 2019. [Google Scholar]
- X. Y. Qiao, “Practical Road of Internetwork economy in China, ” Modern Enterprise Culture, vol.11, pp. 110-111, J uly 2018. [Google Scholar]
- S. L. Jiang, “Digital economy leads China’s innovation and development, ” Global market information herald, vol.23, pp. 4-9, August 2017. [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhang, “Research on the impact of network economy on national economic development, ” Consumption guide, vol.58, pp. 139-140, December 2017. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.