E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Analysis on the Development of Intelligent Supply Chain and Internet Digital Industrialization|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Bakos, J. Y. “Reducing buyer search costs: implications for electronic marketplaces, ” Management Science. vol. 43 pp. 1676-1692, July 1997. [Google Scholar]
- Anderson, J. and Wincoop, E. “Journal of economic literature, ” Trade Costs.New York, vol. 42, pp. 691-751, August 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Melitz, M. J. “The impact of trade on Intra-Industry reallocations and aggregate industry productivity, ” Econometrica, London. vol. 71, pp. 1695-1725, January 2003. [Google Scholar]
- Johnson R C, Noguera G. ”Accounting for intermediates: production sharing and trade in value added”. Journal of International Economics, New York, vol. 86, pp. 224-236, April 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Koopman R, Powers W, Wang Z. “Give Credit Where Credit is Due:Tracing Value Added in Global Production Chains.” National Bureau of Economic Research, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- OECD. ”OECD Internet Economy Outlook.“ Oecd, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Kee, H. and Tang, H. ”Domestic value added in exports: theory and firm evidence from China.” The American Economic Review, Robert A. Moffitt vol. 106 :1402-1436, July, 2016. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.