E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analysis on the Development of Intelligent Supply Chain and Internet Digital Industrialization|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Czernich N.O. Falck, T. Kretschmer et al. Broadband Infrastructure and Economic Grow th[J], Social Science Electronic Publishing. 2011, 121:505-532. [Google Scholar]
- Koutroumpis P, The Economic Impact of Broadband on Growth: A Simultaneous Appro ach[J], Telecommuni⁃cations Policy. 2009, 33:471-485. [Google Scholar]
- Alvarez-Cuadrado, F. and M. Poschke, Structural Change out of Agriculture: Labor Pu sh versus Labor Pull[J], American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics. 2011, 3(3):27—58. [Google Scholar]
- Peneder, M. Industrial Structure and Aggregate Growth[J]. Structural Change and Econo mic Dynamics. 2002, 14:427-448. [Google Scholar]
- Dettling, L.J. Broadband in the Labor Market: The Impact of Residential High Speed Internet on Married Women’s Labor Force Participation[J]. Industrial Labor Relations Revie w, 2017, 70(3):451-482 [Google Scholar]
- Kuhn P and H. Mansour. Is Internet Job Search Still Ineffective? [J]. Economic Journ al, 2014, 124(581):1213-1233 [Google Scholar]
- Duna Ruijing. Technological Progress, Technological Efficiency and Industrial Structure Upgrading -Based on the Spatial Measurement test of 285 Cities in China [J]. Research and Development Management, 2018, 30(06):106-116. [Google Scholar]
- Li Dongkun, Den Ming. China’s Inter-provincial OFDI, Spatial Spillover and Industrial Structure Upgrading -An Empirical Analysis Based on the Durbin Model of Spatial Panel [J]. Journal of International trade, 2016, (01):121-133. [Google Scholar]
- Lv Mingyuan, Cheng Lei. Empirical Analysis of the Impact of “Internet +” on the Ecological Transformation of Industrial Structure -Based on the Data of Shanghai from 2000 to 2013 [J]. Shanghai Economic Review, 2016, (09):110-121. [Google Scholar]
- Tang Demiao. The New Industrial Revolution and the Integration of the Internet Industry Reform [J]. Study on Financial Issues, 2015, (08):24-29. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Leicheng, Fan Aijun. The Path of Optimization and Upgrading of Manufacturing Structure Driven by Internet Technology -Empirical Evidence from China’s Inter-provincial Panel Data [J]. Journal of Shanxi University of Finance and Economics, 2018, 40(07):45-57. [Google Scholar]
- Gan Chunhui, Wang Qinag. The Change of China’s Industrial Structure Since the Reform and Opening Up: Review and Prospect [J]. Economics and Management Research, 2018, 3 9(08):3-14. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.