E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Analysis on the Development of Intelligent Supply Chain and Internet Digital Industrialization|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Yun Shen. “Social Capital, Dual Finance and Peasant Household Borrowing Behavior, ” Economic Review, 2016, pp. 80-90. [Google Scholar]
- Yanjie Gou. “The Innovation of Financial Model for Agricultural Supply Chain, ” Journal of Sichuan University of Science & Engineering(Social Sciences Edition), 2020, pp. 33-52. [Google Scholar]
- Michael Lamoureux. “A supply chain finance prime, ” Supply Chain Finance, 2007, pp. 34-48. [Google Scholar]
- Tina Breckwoldt. “Management of Grain Storage in Old Babylonian Larsa, ” Archiv für Orientforschung, 1995, pp. 42-43. [Google Scholar]
- Miller Calvin, Jones Linda. “Agricultural value chain finance: tools and lessons, ” Agricultural Value Chain Finance Tools & Lessons, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Longyao Zhang, Yuyun Xu, Bing Zhang. “Inkind finance substitute mechanism for failure of rural credit market: a case study of Jiangsu Province, ” Journal of Southeast University (Philosophy and Social Science), 2018, pp. 60-69. [Google Scholar]
- Ziqiang Zhang, Guoyong Wu, Ping XU. “Logic Reconstruction of Rural Household Poverty in Ethnic Areas: the Perspective of Vicious Circle of Poverty, ” Guizhou Ethnic Studies, 2017, pp. 69-72. [Google Scholar]
- Donghui Jiang, Bo Wang. “Accurate and Inclusive Finance: The Innovation and development of Agricultural Supply Chain Finance, ” Rural Economy, 2020, pp. 99-104 [Google Scholar]
- Jiujie Ma, Xing Luo, BenJian Wu. “Research on the Innovation of poverty alleviation mechanism of precision financial industry, ” Contemporary Rural Finance and Economics, 2016, pp. 26-29+37. [Google Scholar]
- Yun Shen, Xiaobing Peng. “Chain Financing Model and the Effects of Precision Poverty Alleviation: Empirical Study Based on Quasi Experiment, ” Journal of Finance and Economics, 2016, pp. 4-15. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.