E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Analysis on the Development of Intelligent Supply Chain and Internet Digital Industrialization|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Wu, X., Chen, Y., “Accelerate the Promotion of Medium and Long-term Incentives for State-owned Technology Enterprises, ” in Communication Enterprise Management, vol.10, Beijing, 2020, pp. 10-13. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan, L., Chen, W., “Analysis and Suggestions on the Current Situation of Dividend Incentives for Scientific Research Projects of Central Enterprises, ” in Petroleum Science and Technology Forum, vol.37, Beijing, 2018, pp. 14-18.. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao, L., “Analysis on the Transformation Management of Scientific and Technological Achievements of State-owned Scientific and Technological Enterprises, ” in Science and Technology Innovation and Application, vol.16, Beijing, 2020, pp. 189-191. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, X., Wei, L., “Research on the Innovation Incentive Mechanism of State-owned Technology Enterprises, ” in Journal of Jinan Vocational College, vol. 1, Jinan, 2019, pp. 94-97. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, J., “Tracking Evaluation of State-owned Technology Enterprises’ Equity and Dividend Incentive Policies, ” in Science and Technology China, vol. 11, Beijing, 2020, pp. 44-49. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, P., “Transformation of scientific and technological achievements focuses on implementation, ” in Intellectual Property Research, vol. 26, Beijing, 2019, pp. 3-8. [Google Scholar]
- Chen, Y., “Actively Promote the Establishment of Medium and Long-term Incentive Mechanisms for State-owned Enterprises, ” in China Electric Power Enterprise Management, vol.24, Beijing, 2020, pp. 10-12. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Y., “Science and Technology Innovation Talents go First, ” in State Grid, vol. 7, Beijing, 2019, pp. 39-40. [Google Scholar]
- Si, S., “Issues Related to Equity and Dividend Incentives of State-owned Technology Enterprises are Clear, ” in Commercial Accounting, vol. 23, Beijing, 2017, pp. 5. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, B., “Research on Incentive Ways of Personnel in Modern State-owned Technology Enterprises, ” in Market Modernization, vol. 3, Beijing, 2018, pp. 102. [Google Scholar]
- Yan, H., Li, Z., “Long-term Incentive Policies and Enlightenment of Aviation Industry, ” in Cooperative Economy and Technology, vol. 19, Beijing, 2020, pp. 123-125.. [Google Scholar]
- Qin, W., Xu, Q., “Thoughts on the Design of Medium and Longterm Incentive Schemes for State-owned Enterprises, ” in Market Modernization, vol. 2, Beijing, 2020, pp. 72-74. [Google Scholar]
- Wan, S., “Analysis on the Construction of Enterprise Scientific and Technological Innovation, ” in Science & Technology Economic Guide, vol. 28, Beijing, 2020, pp. 200+199. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, M., “Research on the Development Strategy of Technological Innovative Talents, ” in Modern Enterprise, vol. 11, Beijing, 2020, pp. 34-35. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.