E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Analysis on the Development of Intelligent Supply Chain and Internet Digital Industrialization|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Selvarajah. K, Sheena S. S. P. Innovation Investment:An Empirical Study of Technology Public Listed Companies in Malaysia[J]. American Journal of Economics, 2017, 7(1):15–24. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Jian, Tian Zhilong, Long Xiaofeng, Xiong Qi. The Influence of Government Subsidies on Enterprise Innovation in Strategic Emerging Industries[J]. Studies in Science of Science, 2015, 36(01):158–166. [Google Scholar]
- Hottenrott H, Peters B. Innovative Capability and Financing Constraints for Innovation: More Money, More Innovation?[J]. Review of Economics & Statistics, 2012, 94(4):1126–1142. [Google Scholar]
- Li Yuanyuan. Financing Constraints, Risk Bearing and Innovation Efficiency of Enterprises in Strategic Emerging Industries[J]. Pioneering With Science & Technology Monthly, 2020, 33(08):50–53. [Google Scholar]
- Li Weizhong, Chen Haiquan, Li Xingxing, Ren Zhikuan. Research on the Influence of Knowledge Acquisition and R&D Fund on Technological Innovation Performance——Discussing The Moderating Effect of Ownership Nature and Internal Governance Structure[J]. Science and Technology Management Research, 2020, 40(13):226–233. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Jun, Huang Dongmei. Research and Development Subsidies, Industry-university-research Cooperation and Innovation in Strategic Emerging Industries[J]. Scientific Research Management, 2016, 37(09):20–27. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Wenfan, Liu Mingwei. Research on R&D Investment Fund Chain Concentrated on Innovation Chain[J]. Journal of Northeastern University (social science), 2019, 21 (06) : 559–566. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Yuling. Solving the “Isolated Island Phenomenon” in Scientific and Technological Innovation[J]. People’s Tribune, 2019(03):78–79. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Huiying, Dai Wanliang. The Conceptual model of Regional Innovation Value Chain Based on Innovation Value Chain[J]. Science&Technology Progress and Policy, 2011, 28(01):28–32. [Google Scholar]
- Li Peinan, Zhao Lanxiang, Wan Jinbo. The Influence of Innovation Factors on Industrial Innovation Performance——An Empirical Analysis based on China’s Manufacturing and High-tech Industry Data[J]. Studies in Science of Science, 2014, 32(04):604–612. [Google Scholar]
- Yang wu, Yang Dafei, Lei Jiasu. The influence of R&D investment on Technology Innovation Performance Study[J]. Studies in Science of Science, 2019, 37(09):1712–1720. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Ling, Zhang Sheng. Financial Support System for Innovation-driven Development Strategy[J]. Journal of Xi’an Jiaotong University, 2015, 35(6):24–29. [Google Scholar]
- Li Xiaofeng, Li Chuncheng. Law and Enlightenment of Regional Four-chain Fusion based on Practices at home and abroad[J]. Science Technology and Industry, 2016, 16(09):1–4. [Google Scholar]
- Kang Jian, Hu Zuguang. Research on the Relationship Between Multiple Networks within The Innovation Chain, Entrepreneurial Ability and Entrepreneurial Performance[J]. Science and Technology Management Research, 2017, 37(02):7–16. [Google Scholar]
- Sen.Innovation chain and CSIR[J]. Current Science, 2003, 85(5):570-574. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Jiashu, Fan Conglai, Qi Xin. Research on the Heterogeneous Effect of Financial Support Embedded Innovation Chain[J]. Jiangsu Social Sciences, 2016(05):1–8. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Jixin, Wang Xiaoyong, Lin Zhijian, Ye Jing. An Empirical Study on the “Three-chain Integration” of Industrial Chain, Innovation Chain and Capital Chain——A Case Study of zhejiang Intelligent Health Industry[J]. Science and Technology Management Research, 2016, 36(14):31-36+44. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jinchang, Fan Ruizhen, Hu Tianyu. Research on the Measurement Method of Enterprise Capital Chain Fracture Risk[J]. Business Management Journal, 2015, 37(1):190–199. [Google Scholar]
- Li Xiaofeng. Theoretical Research on “Four Chains” Fusion to Enhance the Energy level of Innovative System[J]. Scientific Research Management, 2008, 39(09):113–120. [Google Scholar]
- Md. Q.Wei J.. Nexus Between Financial Innovation and Economic Growth in South Asia:Evidence from ARDL and Nonlinear ARDL Approaches[J]. Financial Innovation, 2018(1):20– 21. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Y., Swamidass. P., Raju D. A.. The Nature of Innovation in Emerging Industries in China:An Exploratory Study[J]. The Journal of Technology Transfer, 2016(3):451–468. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.