E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Analysis on the Development of Intelligent Supply Chain and Internet Digital Industrialization|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Brian Bojaron. The Essentials of Shared Service [M]. China Renmin University Press, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Qinglong, Dong Hao. Discussion and Selection of Financial shared Service Model [J]. Chinese Certified Public Accountants, 2012(02):6669. [Google Scholar]
- He Ying. The Path and direction of enterprise Group financial process Reengineering based on cloud Computing [J]. Management World, 2013(04):182183. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Tingyuan. Discussion on financial shared Service Management Model of Enterprises [J]. Finance and Accounting Research, 2007(02):40-41. [Google Scholar]
- He Ying. New Trend of Enterprise Financial Process Reengineering: Financial shared Service [J]. Finance & Accounting Newsletter, 2010(06):110-113. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yuqiang, Lin Jinteng. Comparative Analysis of Financial shared Service Mode in Enterprise Groups [J]. Friends of Accounting, 2011(01):41-44. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Ruijun, Chen Hu, Hu Yaoguang, Chang Yan. Financial shared Service Model research and Practice [J]. Management Case Study and Review, 2008(03):19-27. [Google Scholar]
- He Guoqin, Pan Wenfu. Research on the transformation of enterprise financial management based on financial shared in the intelligent era [J]. Journal of luohe vocational and technical college, 2020, 19(06):59-61. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Xiaoling, Qiu Yunlin. Benefit Analysis of the Financial shared Service Mode of the Group -A Case study of ZTE [J]. Friends of Accounting, 2014(22):61-65. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.