E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Analysis on the Development of Intelligent Supply Chain and Internet Digital Industrialization|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Park S J, Oh M J, Lee E C. The Effect of Personnel Characteristics in the Internal Accounting Control System on Discretionary Tax Accruals: Evidence from Korea[J]. Australian Accounting Review, 2018(1). [Google Scholar]
- Curtis M B, Taylor E Z. Developmental mentoring, affective organizational commi tment, and knowledge sharing in public accounting firms[J]. Journal of Knowledge Management, 2017, 22 (1):00-00. [Google Scholar]
- Duff A. Intellectual capital disclosure: evidence from UK accounting firms[J]. Journal of Intellectual Capital, 2018, 19(1):JIC-06-2017-0079. [Google Scholar]
- Luo Jinhua, Analysis on Accelerating the Construction of Internal Control of Accounting Firms, China Township Enterprises Accounting, February 15, 2018:16-18 [Google Scholar]
- Pu Lianji, On the Construction of Internal Control System and Practice of Modern Marketing in Accounting Firms (the next issue), September 21-13-15, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Li Jun, Exploration on Internal Control System Constr uction and Practice of Accounting Firms, Modern Economic Information, 2018-07-25:11-14 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.