E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analysis on the Development of Intelligent Supply Chain and Internet Digital Industrialization|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- De Fraja G., Delbono F., 1990. Game Theoretic Models of Mixed Oligopoly. Journal of Economic Surveys, Vol.4(1), pp. 1-17. [Google Scholar]
- Zikos V., 2007. A Reappraisal of the Irrelevance Result in Mixed Duopoly: A Note on R&D Competition. Economics Bulletin, Vol.12(8), pp. 1-6. [Google Scholar]
- Ishibashi K., Kaneko T., 2008. Partial Privatization in Mixed Duopoly With Price and Quality Competition. Journal of Economics, Vol.95, pp. 213-231. [Google Scholar]
- Poyago-Theotoky J., 1998. R&D Competition in a Mixed Duopoly under Uncertainty and Easy Imitation, Journal of Comparative Economics, Vol.26, pp. 415-428. [Google Scholar]
- Gil-Moltó M.J., Poyago-Theotoky J. and Zikos V., 2011. R&D Subsidies, Spillovers and Privatization in Mixed Markets, 2011, Southern Economic Journal, 78(1), pp. 233-255. [Google Scholar]
- Naseem A., Oehmke J.F., 2006. Spillovers, Joint Ventures and Social Welfare in a Mixed Duopoly R&D Race. Selected Paper Prepared for Presentation at the American Agriculture Economics Association Annual Meeting, Long Beach, CA, pp. 1-26. [Google Scholar]
- Heywood J.S., Ye G., 2009. Partial Privatization in a Mixed Duopoly with an R&D Rivalry. Bulletin of Economic Research, Vol.61(2), pp. 165-178. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.