E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Analysis on the Development of Intelligent Supply Chain and Internet Digital Industrialization|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Armstrong, M. (2006) Competition in twosided markets. Rand Journal of Economics, 37: 668–691. [Google Scholar]
- Arner, D. W., Barberis, J., & Buckley, R. P. (2015). The evolution of Fintech: A new postcrisis paradigm. Geo. J. Int’l L., 47:1271. [Google Scholar]
- Baldwin, C. Y., & Woodard, C. J. (2009). The architecture of platforms: A unified view. Platforms, markets and innovation. Edward Elgar Publishing, MA, USA. [Google Scholar]
- CHINAFUND. (2020) Open-ended fund history | sales channel: change or not. (Chinese) https://www.sohu.com/a/397038924_465270?_trans_=010001_grzy [Google Scholar]
- Economist. (2018) More Knock-on than Network. The Economist, Jun 30. [Google Scholar]
- Evans, D. S. (2003). Some empirical aspects of multi-sided platform industries. Review of Network Economics, 2(3). [Google Scholar]
- Financial Time. (2017) Chinese money market fund becomes world’s biggest. https://www.ft.com/content/28d4e100-2a6d11e7-bc4b-5528796fe35c. [Google Scholar]
- Haberlya, D., MacDonald-Korthb, D., Urbanb, M., Wójcikb, D. (2019) Asset Management as a Digital Platform Industry: A Global Financial Network Perspective. Geoforum, 163: 51–59. [Google Scholar]
- Li D., Xu Y,. (2014). Deep Thinking of the Impact of Internet Finance on Banks. International finance, (5), 64-67. (Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Remin University, Ant Group research institution. (2020) Research report on Internet Financing and consumption upgrade. https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/C8AsYB1phunEcAQrwZZjw. [Google Scholar]
- Rochet, J., Tirole, J. (2003) Platform Competition in Two -sided Markets. Journal of the European Economic Association, 1(4):9901029. [Google Scholar]
- Wheelwright, S. C., & Clark, K. B. (1992). Creating project plans to focus product development. Harvard Business School Review 70(2):70-82. [Google Scholar]
- Rochet, J. C., & Tirole, J. (2004). Two-sided markets: an overview. Institut d’Economie Industrielle working paper. [Google Scholar]
- Securities Times. (2013) More than 40 funds rushed to enter Yu ’E Bao, accounting for half of the fund companies (Chinese) https://tech.huanqiu.com/article/9CaKrnJBLin [Google Scholar]
- Wang, Z. (2016). Channel, wealth management and platform economy. Shanghai Finance, 4: 8-21.(Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.