E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Analysis on the Development of Intelligent Supply Chain and Internet Digital Industrialization|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Lugmayr, A. (2017). Information systems research in the media industry. Electronic Markets, 27(1), 1-2. [Google Scholar]
- Dekoulou, P., & Trivellas, P. (2017). Organizational structure, innovation performance and customer relationship value in the greek advertising and media industry. Journal of business & industrial marketing, 32(3), 385-397. [Google Scholar]
- Sarigianni, C., Thalmann, S., & Manhart, M. (2015). Knowledge risks of social media in the financial industry. International Journal of Knowledge Management, 11(4), 19-34. [Google Scholar]
- Yulianto, M., Girsang, A. S., & Rumagit, R. Y. (2018). Business intelligence for social media interaction in the travel industry in indonesia. Journal of Intelligence Studies in Business, 8(2), 72-79. [Google Scholar]
- Hussain, S. B. (2015). The impact of social media within the sporting industry. Problems & Perspectives in Management, 13(4), 223-229. [Google Scholar]
- Shih, C. H., Wu, C. C., & Yang, T. H. (2018). Diversification, internal capital market, and information advantage. Universal Journal of Management, 6(9), 318-339. [Google Scholar]
- Lee, L. F., Hutton, A. P., & Shu, S. (2015). The role of social media in the capital market: evidence from consumer product recalls. Journal of Accounting Research, 53(2), 367-404. [Google Scholar]
- Chordia, T., Goyal, A., Nozawa, Y., Subrahmanyam, A., & Tong, Q. (2017). Are capital market anomalies common to equity and corporate bond markets? an empirical investigation. Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, 52(04), 1301-1342. [Google Scholar]
- Miller, G. (2017). Us capital market access on the rise. Fairplay, 388 (6902), 16-17. [Google Scholar]
- Dima, B., Barna, F., & Nachescu, M. L. (2018). Does rule of law support the capital market? Ekonomska Istraivanja / Economic Research, 31(1), 461-479. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.