E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analysis on the Development of Intelligent Supply Chain and Internet Digital Industrialization|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Mei Fuchun, Huang Xiao, Huang song. An economic analysis of the driving forces and obstacles of the development of farmers’ professional cooperative associations [J]. Journal of Henan Agricultural University, Vol.54, No. 4, PP. 711-717, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Zhu Ming, Li Zhuo, Wang Yang, et al. Overview of the 3T roadmap of translational medicine in Chinese parenteral and enteral nutrition [J]. Journal of Union Medical Sciences, Vol.11, No. 5, PP. 508-513, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Liu gengyuan, Wang Shuo, Yan Ningyu, et al. Theoretical basis of value realization mechanism of ecological products: thermodynamics, landscape sensing, economics and blockchain [J]. China environmental management, Vol.12, No. 5, PP. 28-35, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Junfeng, Zhang Weifeng. Financial supply side structural reform, financial repression and regional economic growth [J]. Industrial technology economy, Vol.39, No. 10, PP. 125-134, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Duan Yongfeng, Xu Wenqing, Luo Haixia. Research on coupling and coordination of green innovation efficiency and green development efficiency in China’s provinces [J]. Science and technology management research, Vol.40, No. 17, PP. 235-243, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jiandong. Application progress of big data in economic monitoring and prediction research [J]. Data analysis and knowledge discovery, Vol.4, No. 1, PP. 12-25, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Shen Qiulian. Research on the transformation and development of economic methodology in the era of big data [J]. Journal of Yunnan University of Finance and economics, Vol.35, No. 9, PP. 3-11, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Shuangli, Lv Zhaohe. Development and application of meta analysis method in economics [J]. Forum on statistics and information, Vol.34, No. 8, PP. 34-41, 2019. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.