E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analysis on the Development of Intelligent Supply Chain and Internet Digital Industrialization|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Brulhart. “Does the trust game measure trust?” Economics Letters 115, no. 1 (2012): 20-23. Doi: http://dx.doi.org.ezproxy1.library.arizona.edu/10.1016/j.econlet.2011.11.039 [Google Scholar]
- Lee, S. M., & Lee, S. J. (2016). Consumers’ Initial Trust toward Second-Hand Products in the Electronic Market. joint international conference on information sciences, 85-98. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Shengtang. Research on influencing Factors of initial Trust of Fresh E-commerce from the perspective of consumers [J]. Business Economics Research, 2020(05):90-93. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Siting(2019). Analysis on the current situation and development trend of competition in China’s second-hand idle market in 2018. Forward-The Economist. Retrieved from https://www.qianzhan.com/analyst/detail/220/190820468e3463.html [Google Scholar]
- Yang Yu, Liu Shengyi. Discussion on online Secondhand Trading Platform Credit Based on Game Theory -Taking Taobao Second-hand trading platform “Xianyu” as an example [J]. Electronic Commerce, 2016(08):23-24. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.