E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Analysis on the Development of Intelligent Supply Chain and Internet Digital Industrialization|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Li W, “Thinking on the application of blockchain technology in statistical survey, ” China Information, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Li X, Wang. H. J, “Power data sharing mechanism based on blockchain, ” Collection of papers on the annual meeting of power industry informatization, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Yan Y, Zhou Z. Q, Tu Y, Liu Z. B, Hu S. S, “Research on Application of Electric Power Data Preservation Based on Blockchain, ” Power big data, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Chen X. N, Jiang Y. G, Jia L. F, Zhou J, “Research on blockchain smart contract technology for big data fusion and sharing, ” Information recording materials, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou H. Y, Qian W. H, Bai J. J, Wei Z. N, Sun G. Q, Zang H. X, “Typical application scenario analysis and project practice of energy blockchain, ” Power Construction, 2020. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.